Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fevered Dream

I'm happy to say that I haven't gotten sick in a long time. I take this as a sign that I'm leading a healthy lifestyle.

I can't remember the last time I had a high fever but when I do I always have the same trippy dream.
--------------------------------------------------
I'm in my room, the lights are off but there's enough ambient light to see. The room is always the one I'm actually asleep in, handily enough. I have a tightly rolled sleeping bag balanced on a needle. The bag is spinning rapidly and I have to balance it on that needle. The bag spins faster and faster and starts to pulsate and a freight train noise fills the room. (The sound I imagine a tornado would make, though I've never actually had the experience.) The pulsating sensation is probably the pounding fever.
--------------------------------------------------

And that's that. Yep.

Huh. This single post spans three of my Top Categories. Fancy that.

5 comments:

  1. Such a.. pleasant dream to have while sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good to get three of your top categories in one short post. That's a trippy dream, the spinning more than likely represents something.

    ReplyDelete