Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rear View Mirror

Ya know what? I've always wondered what that tab on the rear view mirror was for. While reading through the vehicle owner's manual I found a passage calling it "Night-time Mode" to reduce headlight glare. I thought, "Huh? How does that work? When I flip this tab the mirror aims up into the ceiling, man. That is not useful...." But then I gave it a try last night and it worked! Oh hohoho, so that's what the horizontal corrugation inside the mirror was...


5 comments:

  1. That's actually pretty interesting. I had no idea either..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wizadry! It's actually a pretty clever design though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for the new discovery! hahahah!

    atleast, now I know-thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be old. I can't believe so many of you never knew about that. I bet a lot of you have never been in a car with manual crank windows too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bonjour Tristesse: The last time I was in a car like that was when my age was in the single-digits.

    ReplyDelete