Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Agh!!!!

So the car and I have been getting a feel for each other and it's actually not too bad. Not as responsive as the newer van we have, for obvious reasons. It's a Honda Odyssey, by the way.

Spent a few hours today cleaning up the interior even more, throwing out trash left in there by Baby and mom. I'm sure they won't miss it. (⌐⌐.) (.¬¬)

It ain't sparkly clean but it's better. The worst thing is that a door sensor somewhere is malfunctioning, such that the 'Door Ajar' alert comes on intermittently for no reason. It gets annoying, man. Real annoying.


Almost as annoying as this guy.

6 comments:

  1. Those nuisances are what make me fix things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I just imagined how annoying it is..gosh! it must be really annoying. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty annoying. I don't think there's a way of stopping it either besides taking things apart and breaking stuff more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks that your car is pissing you off, I guess with a bit of tweaking it'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends old dodge caravan had the same problem. It was the sliding door and he fixed it cheaply by shorting the sensor wires.

    ReplyDelete