Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My rusty Japanese and Yu-Gi-Oh!

Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh!, I started playing Nightmare Troubadour on my bro's NDS. I noticed that he had a Japanese ROM, probably by mistake since he also has an English one loaded too. In case you're wondering, these are all on a Top Toy flash card. My Japanese is still good enough that I can understand the gist of the lines but my kanji vocabulary is lacking. Playing this game is only sort of helpful for practice though. I think a visual novel would be more intensive on dialogue, hmm?

7 comments:

  1. I always lol at that pic. Talk about a shit eating grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG but I always use japanese cards because english cards are damn censored. I used to know each card's effect and name just by looking at the image... It's been 4 years since I stopped and I can barely remember anything anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wonder where my Yugioh cards are..

    Seto Kaiba was the man! :D

    "If I had a dime for every time you mentioned destiny, I'd be even richer." - Kaiba. XD

    ReplyDelete