Saturday, August 27, 2011

J-Pop #1: Younha

To balance out all that K-Pop here's a dose of J-Pop for you. Some of you may recognize this song as one of the ending songs for Bleach (back when it was good). It was so good they made it the opening theme song for a while, too.

I love the piano in here. (^___^)

Younha - ほうき星
====OR====
Grooveshark link

Oh snaps, I didn't realize she sang a Korean version, too! Uhh... does this mean I just maintained the imbalance? (___- -)7 Woops.



She's actually Korean by birth. How interesting. I didn't know her at all! (^_^)

6 comments:

  1. Cutie! Thanks for the music. I never got in J-pop, but this changed that a bit... only a bit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm a Viet and I always thought you chinese guys must be the most xenophobic people in the world. It's nice to know that you love K pop and J pop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Japanese song, I even memorized one before..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is more my style! no offense, but i prefer the j-pop to the k-pop.

    ReplyDelete