Sunday, August 28, 2011

J-Pop #2: Shining Star

There's a hurricane a'stormin' outside so I wrote this post on Friday. Thanks to the miracles of Post Scheduling this should come out here on Sunday at 3:00pm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this one is pure J-Pop, I swears it. (^^___;;)7
From Nami Tamaki, one of the genre's greatest.



Before Hallyu hit me in college my anime love sailed me through a lot of J-Pop territory. On the other hand, I didn't listen to a lot of radio. As a result of this I grew up appreciating music without having to understand the lyrics.

3 comments:

  1. Scheduling posts is awesome isn't it? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twinkle twinkle little star never sounded so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With songs like this it's probably better that you don't understand the lyrics, but I admit, it has a ridiculously catchy euro dance track sound to it.

    Also yay for scheduled posts.

    ReplyDelete