Tuesday, August 23, 2011

K-Pop #6: Covers

Remember what I said about the dances being a big part of the 'songs' as a whole? It's pretty amazing how far and wide K-Pop has spread. People in countries way out, far from S. Korea show their love with dance covers like these:



Speaking of dance covers, check out some of this talent for Rainism.

It makes me smile to see the fun go beyond borders and even language barriers.
Case in point! => There was actually a dance cover contest for the 2NE1's single "I AM THE BEST" and the submissions came from all over the world. If you have some time to kill, take a look at these videos.

FranceVietnam (the contest winners). Singapore. USA. Thailand. Japan.


9 comments:

  1. I don't know. I find Korean dancers to either be amazing or absolutely silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! so there are 5 of them? haha! I was surprised. really!
    and so I watched it again, haha..there! I can see their shoes already ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I'm a fan of K-Pop, or actually most pop in general. But I love the dancing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dancing comps tend to be fun watches, this isn't really an exception

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always respected their skill. That's a lot of practice right there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At begging, I didn't even notice there's more guys behind those two (or that one of the guys is actually a girl hehe)..interesting moves though

    ReplyDelete