Monday, August 22, 2011

K-Pop #5: Legendary Dances

The videos wouldn't embed so I had to use all links instead. (T_T)

Speaking of K-Pop dances and popularity, here's a very nice video from one of the YouTube channels I'm subscribed to, Simon and Martina.

At the time of this post the most popular comment, with 317 (O_O)-b's:
"seriously 2008 was the best kpop year....all the legendary songs were out then".
Not wrong. That statement is not wrong.

For ease of access, here's the list of songs they reference:

Jewelry - One More Time

TVXQ - Mirotic (See last post for this vid (O_<))

Rain - Rainism This is one of the most famous K-Pop performances, even today.

Uhm Jung Hwa feat. T.O.P. - D.I.S.C.O

Big Bang - Lies (One of my personal favorites)

Wonder Girls - Nobody


Wonder Girls - So Hot

Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl

And the song over the credits is Sunset Glow by the way. Just so you know.

Enjoy the musics.

12 comments:

  1. Some hot ladies singing some good sounding songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Girls rock, always a faithful fan of these pretty girls. Btw, you look asian. I'm Vietnamese, where are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Linux and Life: Chinese over here. (^_^)_V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain Rain Rain! I watched his movie series..not that I find him handsome or whatever, but he's very appealing..
    -my name is Rain, I love black- (shampoo commercial)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When there's lots to show, links work best anyway. It's comfortable this way :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jewelry, Lee Hyroi, Big Bang and Wonder Girls! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is rainism the one that stephen colbert parodied?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @-E-: I wouldn't be surprised. The formation was the same but he didn't really do that much dancing.

    ReplyDelete