Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Return

Well, I ended up staying a bit longer than I'd expected but not to worry, I have returned bearing gifts!

The last time I had a weekend drought I posted, I believe, 4 posts in a single day to make up for the missing days. This time, for the sake of the readers, I think I'll do this instead: For the next week or so I'll be double posting til the numbers match up again. Not to worry folks, I have plenty to say.

In the meantime, enjoy this vintage poster.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't hugged my toilet today no, she doesn't really take good care of herself these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think vintage poster is gift one, yes? Badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I know all too well about tequila and toilets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugging my toilet is indeed a job for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete