Friday, December 9, 2011

A Nerf Gun Dream

Posted for 12/3. (This is for personal reference. Pay it no mind.)

Not to worry guys, I remember the crossroads I mean to take but I'd like to get these dreams down as close to their date of creation as possible, before the haze of time thickens too much.


My friends and I had ourselves a little gift exchange, by the way. D-girl picked up a nifty Nerf Gun.

===================
 Now that I think about it, this dream was a lot like this video here.



Since I only just remembered that clip I don't quite think it 'inspired' the dream though. I believe that credit is due to Call of Duty and the Nerf Gun itself.

4 comments:

  1. I used to have a nerf crossbow. I was pretty good at shooting my siblings between the eyes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bonjour Tristesse: Hey hey! I'll have you know that the Nerf guns clearly say not to aim at the head and face!

    @Mark: Same. Same.

    ReplyDelete