Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Restful Post

Today is a day of rest. Not like I've been posting like mad or nothing but whatever.

Have a look into the past.



You ever look at some of the old games you've played and thought, "Holy shit, everything's so blocky and pixelated!" Well, that's sort of the feeling I've been getting about driving sub-highway speeds these past few days. After having driven several hours of 40+ mph I feel like anything less is just cruising. Perhaps this is the reason everyone I encounter perpetually drives over the speed limit. (Myself included.)

Anyways, enjoy this lol-some pic.


3 comments:

  1. I seriously re-watched that vid 3 times. That was probably the my best childhood game. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a nostalgiagasm with the Tekken. It's been wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long. I also notice with speed that the longer you stay fast, the more normal it seems. Eventually fast will seem slow, and compared to fast, slow is slower than ever. This may indeed explain speeding. Everywhere needs an Autobahn system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @D4: I KNOW RITE?! I felt compelled to listen to that opening music several times. Tekken and Armored Core, baby, that's where it was at.

    @Mark: Ha, Autobahn. I don't know if Americans are good enough drivers to handle that though. I mean, we love automatic trans here, you know?

    ReplyDelete