Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Recurring Dreams

What to write about in my first blog post?.....

As a kid whenever I was sleeping and needed to pee I would dream that I was walking up to a toilet. Using it had....consequences. My sibs would have similar dream experiences. Now I wonder whether these are common, or whether it's only because we grew up together.
A YouTube video with a related topic: here.
The link will take you to the appropriate segment of the video. If you have time you should watch the whole thing though, it's pretty funny. Unless he is serious. In which case, it is still funny but also illegal.


This hasn't happened to me in a while but sometimes I would be dozing off and I would have a short dream while in the half-asleep/half-awake state that always ended with me stepping off a curb and getting hit by a sea foam green car that looks almost exactly like this. I've always called the car a 1987 Cadillac for no reason whatsoever. It's the name that occurred to me. I looked it up and found this picture. Surprisingly, this car is actually a 19*5*7 Cadillac. I called it a 1987 Cadillac completely by random but apparently my subconscious fed it to me with a purpose. It was off by one digit but I am willing to forgive.

Well, there's my first post. Let my thoughts float out into cyberspace.

1 comment:

  1. I see you're enrolled in Alex's school for crossing streets.

    Huh, my sibs and I never had any same dream experiences, I don't think. If anything, my younger sibs and I each displayed a a different stereotypical annoying/odd sleeping habit to a somewhat severe degree lol.

    ReplyDelete