Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Even More Disgusting Than Disqus

Nothing good in theaters at the moment. (= =___) That I haven't already seen I mean. My coworker is looking forward to "22 Jump Street" though, release date mid-June. He still has a while to go. I really want a good horror movie at some point but it seems like the only projects getting funded are Paranormal Activity sequels.



Anyway, that's not the point of this post. I watched the trailer for "22 Jump Street" and I heard that sick bass line @0:33.


Fortunately, while the phrases 'white boy wasted' and 'drunk swagger' might be too vague to yield results individually, together they gave me the link to the track #stupidfacedd by Wallpaper. Not so hard to find. Still, I didn't take that easy route. When I heard the bumpin' I just jumped to Google '22 jump street trailer music'. Still got what I needed at this website. Trailer Tunes, eh? Exactly what I needed. I went to the comments to leave a note of gratitude and what do I see?
What's the point of these?
Reiteration: What's the point of these comment sections that require a sign-in? I didn't care much for blogs that used Disqus but at least Disqus let's you comment as a guest. I ain't gonna make an account for livefyre just to comment once, and I ain't gonna give livefyre permissions on my Google+ account neither. So I just left the site, they'll never get that note. Nice one, livefyre. Real nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment