Monday, January 27, 2014

Current Favorite Song(s) - 'Let It Go' from Frozen [2013]

I can't believe the last post I made was all the way back in May of last year. Good lawdy! All the same, let's not waste time with the 's and such. (^_^;;;)7



Disney's Frozen [2013] came out in November and it's still drawing loads of people to the theaters even now. I haven't seen it yet and I wasn't planning to despite hearing lots of good things about it. I'm not sayin' I don't like Disney movies! A lot of movies benefit from the theatre experience. Movies with children included in the target demographic do not. Those loads of people being drawn in? Those include families and families include little devils children. And I'll be damned if I'm going to try and watch a movie with evil minions kids in the audience.


Pictured: Typical child in the movie theatre.

And then Disney released this video on their YouTube channel:



.....Fuck. I love that kind of thing, you know?

I still haven't even seen the movie but that song is now my current favorite. Or rather songs. I'm listening to a 15 song playlist comprised solely of 'Let It Go' being sung in different languages right now. And that's only the ones I could find with good quality! As the movie is released on DVD in their respective countries I expect fans the world over will upload high quality vids of this song in their own languages. This is gonna be a good year.

For your aural pleasure here's a list of links to the good ones I could find:

Anaïs Delva - Libérée, délivrée (French)
Anna Buturlina - Отпусти и Забудь (Russian)
Carmen Sarahi - Libre Soy (Latin American Spanish)
Dương Hoàng Yến - Hãy bước đi (Vietnamese)
Elke Buyle - Laat Het Los (Flemish)
Gam Wichayanee Piaklin - ปล่อยมันไป (Thai)
Gisela - ¡Suéltalo! (Castilian Spanish)
Idina Menzel - Let It Go (English)
Katarzyna Łaska - Mam tę moc (Polish)
Lisa Stokke - La den gå (Norwegian)
Maria Lucia Heiberg Rosenberg - Lad Det Ske (Danish)
Serena Autieri - All'alba Sorgerò (Italian)
Taryn Szpilman - Livre Estou (Brazilian Portuguese)
Willemijn Verkaik - Laat Het Gaan (Dutch)
Willemijn Verkaik - Lass Jetzt Los (German)
BONUS UPDATE: Annika Herlitz - Slå Dig Fri (Swedish)


If Disney releases an album with all the different versions I will buy it immediately, I tell you. But only if it is the movie versions, not the pop versions used in the movies' credits. I dislike the pop version. Never the pop version. The fact that two versions exist FOR EACH LANGUAGE made things slightly more difficult for me during my hunt for these. ( ____ = =) Every time I heard the strings instead of piano keys I sighed. I hope you appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment