Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Battlestation Components (1)

Of the things I've ordered, here's what I have received in the mail so far.


SeaSonic M12II 620W Bronze
I have great faith in SeaSonic's PSUs based on the sterling reviews I've seen around the net. I say "faith" because I have not had any personal experience with them.








Seagate Barracuda 1TB
A Seagate Barracuda hard disk drive with 1TB of storage space. I remember when 1 GIGABYTE was considered a lot of space! Yeah, also back in mah day we used to store all our documents on these palm-sized squares called floppy disks. They had a hwopping capacity o' 1.44MB and that was plenty, I tellya hwat. Nowadays these daggum kids walk around with flash drives no bigger'n mah thumb that can hold more data then my entire computer could a few years ago. Hell, I'll betcha most kids don't even know the Save icon in Microsoft Word is a picture of a floppy disk. (ಠ∩ಠ)











Rosewill Thor V2...box.

This thing is huge. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the tower case itself after I opened the box you see here. The sheer magnitude made me forget all about documentation. This thing is bigger than any case I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of cases, mind. I mean, I was told this case would be big but it still hit me once I actually had it in front of me. This box is almost as tall as some of my friends, man! I'll save further comments to go along with an actual picture of the case itself.












Gigaby- Meh, you can see the name right there.

This motherboard got great reviews and, honestly, there isn't really much to say about it. It's kind of like a refrigerator. There's nothing to comment on unless it doesn't do what it's supposed to.









So far all my packages are arriving promptly. Thank you so much, Amazon Prime and ShopRunner! Worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment